Visitors to Suwanee are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events, riverfront, and breweries. Top sights around the area include Stone Mountain and Stone Mountain Park.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gainesville
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Suwanee
A couple of favorite places to visit are Big Splash Interactive Fountain and Suwanee Sports Academy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Stone Mountain and Stone Mountain Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Suwanee. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta Johns Creek - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Suwanee - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Courtyard Suwanee by Marriott - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Suwanee
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Suwanee gets about 52.99 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F