Find Hotels in Suzdal
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Suzdal has to offer including the cathedral, monuments, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, art, and architecture. In Suzdal, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Suzdal
The city's cultural venues include Bal'zaminova House and Museum of Wooden Architecture and Peasant Life. The city is notable for landmarks like Kazan Church, Church of the Resurrection of Christ, and Emperor Constantine Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Virgin of All Sorrows Church and Church of the Entry Into Jerusalem and Pyatnitskaya Church.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Suzdal. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Svetliy Terem - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Veliy Hotel Suzdal - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sokol Hotel Suzdal - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Dressing for Suzdal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 43°F during the day and 10°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 56°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Average annual rainfall for Suzdal is 0.91 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F