Find Hotels Near Taichung Second Market, Central District from $19
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Taichung Second Market
Top Hotels Close to Taichung Second Market
Taichung Second Market Hotel Guide
Set aside an afternoon and stop at Taichung Second Market.
Found in the city of Taichung, it is a bustling tourist magnet.
Hoping to stay nearby? Then you'll be pleasantly surprised, as there are 48 choices to pick from, all a short walk away. The Fushin Hotel Taichung, Park City Hotel-Central Taichung and Royal Seasons Hotel Taichung Zhongkang are definitely a few of the more popular ones.
The selection of close-by budget-friendly hotels is frequented by thrifty travelers. A couple of names to keep at the front of your mind are the Backpacker 41 hostel - Taichung and the Forbes Hotel. The first is 0.3 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
Luxury and ease awaits at one of the several upmarket accommodation options situated close by. Attention to detail and first-class facilities are just a few things to look forward to at the Landis Taichung and the Splendor Hotel Taichung. These exceptional establishments are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
This area is bustling with alluring sights. One•旺coffee•雞排 is a popular eatery not far from Taichung Second Market. 承記米苔目 is also a quick walk away if you're looking for a more substantial meal. Kick your heels up with a round of cocktails from Peace(ピース日式酒店).
Other Places to Visit near Taichung Second MarketDo you feel as though you've done it all? In the vicinity of Taichung Second Market, there's lots more to see and do:
- Liu Chuan Lan Dai Waterfront is the perfect park for the whole group. Pack some snacks and admire the scenery.
- Obtain intriguing insights into the politicians and decisions that effect the ordinary lives of local citizens at Taichung City Office Building.
- The decisions made inside Taichung City Hall have played a role in shaping this region for many years.
- Score a bargain at Zhonghua Night Market and enjoy the atmosphere of this busy market.
- Spending time at Bao An Temple will reward you with a deeper understanding of the local traditions.
Taking the train is among the most inexpensive and reliable ways to access Taichung Second Market. You'll want to hop off at Taichung Station, which is just 0.6 miles away.