Find Hotels in Talloires-Montmin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Talloires-Montmin hotel prices
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2019
New house facing south with lake and mountain view 30 minutes from the slopes and 5 minutes from the lake
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2019
Visitors to Talloires are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Menthon Castle, Annecy Castle, and Montrottier Castle.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Talloires
- The closest major airport is in Chambery (CMF-Chambery - Savoie), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 27.9 mi (45 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Talloires
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Lake Annecy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Les Passagers du Vent and Lake Annecy Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Talloires. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L Abbaye De Talloires - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- La Charpenterie - Our customers like the dining options and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a terrace.
- Hotel Du Lac - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Top places to see around the area include Menthon Castle, 2.4 mi/3.9 km from the heart of the city, and Annecy Castle, which is 6.7 mi/10.7 km away.
Dressing for Talloires
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Talloires gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Talloires-Montmin?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Talloires-Montmin, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Talloires-Montmin?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Talloires-Montmin?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Talloires-Montmin?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Talloires-Montmin?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Talloires-Montmin?
Where is the best place to stay close to Lake Annecy?
What about the best place to stay close to Les Passagers du Vent?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Talloires-Montmin?
What's the best high-end hotel in Talloires-Montmin?
Recent reviews of Talloires-Montmin hotels
More trip options
- Talloires-Montmin Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Talloires-Montmin Airports
- Hotels near Popular Talloires-Montmin Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Talloires-Montmin
- More Hotel Options in Talloires-Montmin
- More Popular Hotels in Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Other Hotels near Talloires-Montmin, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends