Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Teocaltiche has to offer. There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes (AGU-Licenciado Jesus Teran Peredo Intl.), 25.3 mi (40.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Teocaltiche
As you plan your trip to Teocaltiche, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 18 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- One Aguascalientes Sur is 33.4 mi (53.8 km) from central Teocaltiche. This 3-star hotel in Aguascalientes features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its room size.
- City Express Aguascalientes Sur is located 33.6 mi (54 km) from the heart of Teocaltiche. This 2.5-star hotel in Aguascalientes features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Real Plaza Aguascalientes is 36 mi (57.9 km) from the center of Teocaltiche. This 3.5-star hotel in Aguascalientes features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
Dressing for Teocaltiche
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 49.33 inches of rain falls on Teocaltiche each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 42°F