Envision yourself on your future day off: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through downtown, looking up at the monuments or the lovely nature wherever you look. However, Teresitas Beach is one feature you are anticipating most of all. It has been an entry on your bucket list for a while, and the time has finally arrived to mark it finished.
Best Places to Stay Nearby Teresitas Beach
Hotels near Teresitas Beach
It's definitely worth taking the time to drop into Teresitas Beach.
Going there is half of the adventure, as it's found 1100 miles from the country's capital city, Madrid, in an area known as Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
There are roughly 15 hotels within a radius of 6 miles of Teresitas Beach. You will probably find something suitable at the Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey and Taburiente.
For the thrifty traveler, there are a number of reasonably-priced accommodation options not too far away. The Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo and the NH Tenerife are a selection of the most popular places.
If you love to indulge in life's luxuries, don't hesitate to book your room at one of the area's high-end hotels. The Hotel Principe Paz and the Hotel Tanausú are well-known options that offer superior comfort and service.
You'll be pleased to know that Teresitas Beach isn't all this area has to offer. Las Gaviotas (Carretera de las Gaviotas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife) is only 0.5 miles away and it serves up yummy meals nightly.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Teresitas Beach:
- Take a walk along Benijo Beach, savor the fresh salty air and watch the tide roll in.
- When you visit Canarias Regional Military Museum, you'll learn some interesting facts about warfare and military history.
- When you stop into Museo Militar de Almeyda, you'll find out some new facts about the military and its history.
- Enjoy the diversions from the daily grind at Plaza de Espana, a historic meeting place where locals have drank coffee and caught up with one another for generations.
- Get in touch with your spirituality while traveling and offer up your own prayer at San Francisco de Asis Parish.
Expedia's hotels in Santa Cruz de Tenerife offer all the things you require, so you're certain to find selections near Teresitas Beach that you'll appreciate. Santa Cruz de Tenerife was a relatively favored destination in the past year, so you won't be by yourself. Need help deciding? Discover the inside information you could want. You'll roam with confidence once you are ready to make your booking, too: new admirers of all kinds would propose their Santa Cruz de Tenerife hotel to an office-mate.
- The staff at hotels around Teresitas Beach exceed all expectation which will only enrich your vacation to this marvelous landmark.
- "Tidy, fresh, and ready to greet you" is the goal for Santa Cruz de Tenerife hotel rooms.
- Seeking spaces that are cozy plus fresh and tidy? You're in the right place.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife hotels got greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. We see your number one spot in your future thanks to our excellent catalogue of hotels near Teresitas Beach.
All About Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Once you've achieved Teresitas Beach, you'll still have things to do in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
- Head out on the town to end the good times with a bang; when the sun comes up, arrange a trip to a local monument.
- You'll realize Santa Cruz de Tenerife also knows many things about special welcomes after some hours spent on its ample adventures.
- Until recently, Santa Cruz de Tenerife tourism hasn't been on most people's radars, but the number of reservations has been taking off, meaning the time to book is now.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and meet some astonishing landscapes. You'll never regret paying a visit to Santa Cruz de Tenerife, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Teresitas Beach. Reserve now!