Visiting Tiong Bahru Estate
Visitors can enjoy all that Tiong Bahru Estate has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and gardens. The culturally-rich and vibrant setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden, and Universal Studios Singapore®.
- There are 547 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Singapore (SIN-Changi), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Batam Batu Besar (BTH-Hang Nadim), 23.2 mi (37.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tiong Bahru Estate
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tiong Bahru Plaza is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Singapore River to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tiong Bahru Estate, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 525 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- 3 Mins to Mrt. Near Mbs, Orchard & Sentosa [aa2] is located within 0.7 mi (1.1 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Arab Street District can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to the airport.
- Hotel Boss is 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city's heart. This 5-star hotel in Central Business District features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
- Marina Mandarin is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Singapore features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
Top places to see outside the city include Chinatown Heritage Center, located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center, and National Orchid Garden, which is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away.
Getting Around Tiong Bahru Estate
Metro stations nearby include Redhill Station and Tiong Bahru Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Tiong Bahru Estate
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Tiong Bahru Estate gets about 2.64 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F