Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Tokyo hotel in Chuo, walk to Kabuki-za Theatre
Popular property highlights
Located in Chuo, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Kabuki-za Theatre and Tsukiji Fish Market. Tokyo Imperial Palace and Tokyo Stock Exchange are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and WiFi in public areas.
All 169 rooms offer WiFi, refrigerators, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, coffee/tea in a common area, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Hair salon
- Number of floors - 11
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 10
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( JPY 1350 per night ), Wired internet access ( JPY 1350 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( JPY 1350 per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Ginza has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2495 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1350 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1350 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1350 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per day
- Courtyard Marriott Hotel Tokyo Ginza
- Courtyard Marriott Tokyo Ginza
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza
- Courtyard Tokyo Ginza Marriott
- Marriott Courtyard Tokyo Ginza
- Marriott Tokyo Ginza
- Tokyo Ginza Marriott
- Chuo Courtyard
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard By Marriott Tokyo Ginza Japan
- Courtyard Hotel Chuo
- Courtyard Marriott Tokyo Ginza Hotel
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.