Get an overview of this hotel3-star Tokyo hotel in Chuo, walk to Tsukiji Fish Market
Popular property highlights
Located in Chuo, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Tsukiji Fish Market and Kabuki-za Theatre. Tokyo Stock Exchange and Tokyo Imperial Palace are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with dry cleaning, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free newspapers. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 125 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and washers/dryers. Other amenities available to guests include TVs, refrigerators, and microwaves. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tokyu Stay Tsukiji
Tokyu Stay Tsukiji features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2005
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free WiFi
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Jonathan - This family restaurant serves breakfast only.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Tokyu Stay Higashi-Ginza
- Tokyu Stay Higashi-Ginza Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Higashi-Ginza Hotel Tokyo
- Tokyu Stay Higashi-Ginza Tokyo
- Tokyu Stay Higashi-Ginza Tokyo, Japan
- Tokyu Stay Tsukiji Hotel Tokyo
- Tokyu Stay Tsukiji Hotel
- Tokyu Stay Tsukiji Tokyo
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.