- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Galerias Toluca
- 8 min drive
- Modelo Museum of Science and Industry (MUMCI)
- 12 min drive
- The Cosmovitral
- 13 min drive
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Toluca, DoubleTree by Hilton Toluca is in the business district and near the airport. Monument to Ignacio Zaragoza and Temple of Carmen are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Nevado de Toluca National Park and The Cosmovitral. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Nemesio Díez Stadium or Centro Dinámico Pegaso.Visit our Toluca travel guide
- Galerias Toluca - 8 min drive
- Monument to Ignacio Zaragoza - 12 min drive
- Modelo Museum of Science and Industry (MUMCI) - 12 min drive
- The Cosmovitral - 13 min drive
- San Jose de Toluca Cathedral - 15 min drive
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.) - 19 min drive
- RESTAURANTE VITRALES – Family restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Cantina La Reforma Uno – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton Toluca
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: USD 10.46 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Campanario Toluca
- Hotel Campanario Toluca
- DoubleTree Hilton Toluca Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Toluca
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toluca Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toluca Toluca
- DoubleTree by Hilton Toluca Hotel Toluca
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort