Think of yourself rambling through the lanes of a new city, looking up at the lovely world or the monuments wherever you look. But Tower of the Winds is one thing you have been counting on in particular. The time has come to get there.
Tower of the Winds Hotels
Hotels near Tower of the Winds
It's definitely worth taking the time to drop into Tower of the Winds.
It is found in Athens, the capital city. This busy urban center beckons tourists from every region of the world.
There are 77 accommodation possibilities within 0.6 miles of Tower of the Winds. You're sure to secure exactly what you're looking for well within walking distance. Among the most popular establishments are the Hotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens, King George, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Athens and AVA Hotel & Suites.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having numerous budget-friendly hotels within a stones throw. The Nina's Athenian Loft and the Electra Palace Athens are both good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 0.3 miles.
If you're in the mood to splurge on something extravagant, you have a whole heap of upmarket hotel options to choose from. Make sure you check out the Periscope Hotel, only 1 mile away, and the Athenaeum InterContinental, which is 1 mile away.
Touring with a grumbling stomach can become exhausting. Luckily you'll find some great coffee shops only 0.4 miles from Tower of the Winds. Hotel NJV Athens Plaza (Leoforos Vasileos Georgiou 2, Athina) is a popular place.
Before you head off, take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- The crumbling structure of Roman Agora is really something to witness.
- It never fails to spoil yourself. Secure a session at Turkish Baths ahead of time, as you never know how busy it will be.
- If you need to jazz up your vacation, make your way to Museum of Greek Popular Musical Instruments, and while you're at it, give your musical knowledge a tuning too.
- Pandora Art Gallery has everything art art buff needs, so make sure you spend an hour or two here during your visit to the area.
- See artifacts from days gone by and be amazed by the fascinating traditions and cultures of historic peoples at the Kanellopoulos Museum.
Syntagma is the closest station to Tower of the Winds, it's located about 0.4 miles away. The next closest terminal, Zappeio, is 0.6 miles away.
Our hotels in Athens furnish everything you require, so you're certain to get locales near Tower of the Winds you'll love. It's time to get researching Athens saw more than a few sightseers in the last twelve months. Need help making a decision? All the secret tips you could ever want we have just a click away. Once it comes time to reserve your room, travel with certainty: all sorts of visitors recommend their Athens hotel.
- You'll find hotels in Athens are always neat and tidy.
- And we have relaxing suites for everyone, from family reunions to teams of two.
- Fitting for such a lovely monument, the staff at hotels close to Tower of the Winds go above and beyond.
Athens accommodation saw more visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's understandable why. And thanks to our diverse list of hotels near Tower of the Winds, we see your favorite site in your future.
You'll still have lots to do in Athens once Tower of the Winds is checked off your timetable.
- Head out on the town to conclude the adventure with a bang; the next day, drop in on one of the local museums.
- abundant activities, you'll discover Athens also knows a few things about welcoming its newcomers with a kind hello.
- Athens is beginning to find its place after having been only for those in the know.
Planning a visit to Athens is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Tower of the Winds from Expedia. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and call on some new photo ops!