Visitors to Tregaron are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. The quaint and rural setting also entices those visiting the city. In Tregaron, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tregaron
Places to visit in the larger region include Elan Valley Reservoirs, Cilgwyn Golf Club, and Devil's Bridge Falls. Additionally, you'll find Elan Valley and Silver Mountain Experience in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tregaron. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Y Talbot Tregaron - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Black Lion Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Tregaron
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Tregaron gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and September with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 38°F