Think of yourself strolling around the city center during your upcoming day, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite landscapes all around you. However, there is one feature you're especially looking forward to: University of Alaska Museum of the North. For years, it has been an entry on your bucket list, and the moment has finally arrived to get there.
Lodging Nearby University of Alaska Museum of the North
Hotels near Museum of the North
Culture is a meaningful feature of any society, so get familiar at Museum of the North.
it is situated 630 miles from the state capital, Juneau. A bit of a journey, but worth every second!
With 8 places to stay within 2 miles of Museum of the North, you will spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. The Rivers Edge Resort and the Extended Stay America - Fairbanks - Old Airport Way are just 1 mile and 2 miles away. Another handy option, the 7 Gables Inn & Suites, is 1 mile away.
Have a look at the Fairbanks Extended Stay, an inexpensive hotel, located within a short stroll of 1 mile.
Increase your chances of getting a good night's sleep by booking a room at one of the upmarket hotels, found only a few minutes away away. You'll find outstanding facilities and a swanky atmosphere at the Super 8 Fairbanks and the La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks Airport.
UAF Wood Center (505 South Chandalar, Fairbanks) is merely 0.5 miles from Museum of the North, making it the perfect destination for a quick caffeine boost. Seal the night with a pleasant meal at Alaska Grill at the UAF Wood Center (505 North Chandalar Drive, Fairbanks). This restaurant is just 0.5 miles away from Museum of the North, making it an optimal choice.
There are lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Museum of the North:
- Make your way to University of Alaska-Fairbanks and watch on as the earnest scholars run to their buildings.
- The Georgeson Botanical Garden is a highly recommended place to stop by if you would like to see some flowers and wildlife and are looking to escape the city for the day.
- If you love to play golf, spend a day at Fairbanks Golf Course. It's the perfect place to practice your game while you enjoy the fresh air.
- Step back in time and check out Pioneer Park, an intriguing historic village.
- The creative plays and other live performances headlining Palace Theatre are lively representations of the local culture.
Our catalogue of resorts and lodging in Fairbanks provides everything you require, so you can be sure to get locales near University of Alaska Museum of the North that you'll enjoy. Fairbanks saw quite a few sightseers in the recent year, so start going. Once it's time to make your booking, you can roam with confidence: all manner of travelers approved of their Fairbanks hotel. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the tricks and guidance you're looking for.
- You'll find accommodation in Fairbanks are always neat and presentable.
- Fitting for such a lovely site, the staff at lodging close to University of Alaska Museum of the North provide wonderful service.
- You'll get it here if you're in search of rooms that are cozy in addition to presentable and fresh.
Accommodation in Fairbanks got greater numbers of visitors in the last year than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. We see your choice spot in your future thanks to Expedia's wide database of hotels near University of Alaska Museum of the North.
Interesting Fairbanks Facts and Figures
With University of Alaska Museum of the North achieved, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Fairbanks.
- Pay a visit to a local museum, then head out on the town to top off the good times right.
- After some hours spent on its abundant action, you'll also discover Fairbanks knows several things about hospitality.
- Fairbanks hasn't been really prevalent in the guide books, but is starting to become more fashionable.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Fairbanks, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on accommodation near University of Alaska Museum of the North. Arrange your suitcase, wave goodbye to the views you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few breathtaking selfies!