Find Hotels in Usedom
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on May 2, 2017
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Usedom has to offer including the safari tours, spas, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights in the city include Heringsdorf Pier and Swinoujscie Beach.
- There are 582 hotels and other accommodations in Usedom
- The closest major airport is in Heringsdorf (HDF), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Peenemuende (PEF), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Usedom
Cultural venues in the city include Theater Blechbüchse, Museum Rolf Werner, and Hans Werner Richter House. Attractions like Heringsdorf Pier, Wisentgehege Insel Usedom, and Tropenhaus Bansin are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Stolpe Castle, Bernsteintherme, and Wasserschloss Mellenthin.
In Usedom, you'll find 582 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Das Ahlbeck Hotel & Spa - This 4.5-star hotel in Ahlbeck features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Wasserschloss Mellenthin - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- SEETELHOTEL Kaiserstrand Beachhotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other top sights in Usedom include Swinoujscie Beach. A top sight outside the city is Swinoujscie Lighthouse, 11.6 mi/18.6 km from the center of the city.
Getting Around Usedom
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Schmollensee Station, Neu Pudagla/Forstamt Station, or Ückeritz Station. Usedom might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.