Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Venice hotel in Castello, walk to St. Mark's Basilica
This family-friendly Venice hotel is located in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Vivaldi Church and Bridge of Sighs. St. Mark's Basilica and St Mark's Campanile are also within 10 minutes.
A bar/lounge, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 15 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include rainfall showerheads, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Ai Due Principi
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and an elevator (lift).
- Year Built 2008
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Start your day with a free hot/cold buffet breakfast, available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 90.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 3.15 per night for guests aged 10-15 years old.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 90.00 per night
- Ai Due Principi
- Ai Due Principi Venice
- Hotel Ai Due Principi
- Hotel Ai Due Principi Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.