Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Venice hotel facing Grand Canal
Near Rialto Bridge
Occupying an 1880 palazzo lapped by the Grand Canal, this intimate Venice hotel is in a quiet area 500 metres from Rialto Bridge, and 600 meters from St Mark's Square.
Guests can relax in two salons, one with complimentary newspapers, the other with a bar serving snacks and drinks, and both with Grand Canal views; water taxis pull up at the hotel's dock.
Sina Palazzo Sant'Angelo has 26 air-conditioned guestrooms; all feature Venetian decor with stucco detailing. Free WiFi, jetted bathtubs, and minibars are available as well.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sina Palazzo Sant'Angelo
Along with a bar, Sina Palazzo Sant'Angelo has a business center and meeting facilities, as well as a 24-hour front desk. Make use of convenient amenities such as free WiFi, concierge services, and a seating area with fireplace in the lobby.
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2001
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Guests of Sina Palazzo Sant'Angelo enjoy a complimentary American buffet breakfast each morning.
Sant Angelo Bar - Bar featuring leaded windows with Grand Canal views, contemporary paintings, gold-and-green marble floor, and aqua brocade chairs and window seats. Open mid-morning to late night for snacks and drinks.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido, a slender, 11-kilometre-long island facing the Adriatic Sea lies a 15-minute water-bus ride east of historical Venice's centre. In summer it becomes the city's playground, when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 99.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 390 per room (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 99.0 per night
- Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande SINA
- Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande SINA HOTEL
- Palazzo sul Canal Grande SINA
- Palazzo sul Canal Grande SINA HOTEL
- Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande SINA Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande SINA Venice
- Sina Palazzo Sant'Angelo Hotel Venice
- Sina Palazzo Sant'Angelo Hotel
- Sina Palazzo Sant'Angelo Venice
- Palazzo Sant`Angelo Sul Canal Grande Hotel Venice
- Palazzo Sant'Angelo sul Canal Grande A SINA Hotel
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.