Visitors to Viry-Noureuil are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Viry-Noureuil
Places to visit in the larger region include Chateau de Coucy, Noyon Cathedral, and Noyonnais Museum. Additionally, you'll find Musee Jean Calvin and Village of Métiers d'Antan & Motobécane Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Viry-Noureuil, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 54 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Premiere Classe Soissons is located 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the heart of Viry-Noureuil. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Soissons can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel Kyriad Saint-Quentin is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from central Viry-Noureuil. This 3-star hotel in Saint-Quentin features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Premiere Classe Laon is 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the center of Viry-Noureuil. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Laon can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Getting Around Viry-Noureuil
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Viry-Noureuil Station. Viry-Noureuil may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Viry-Noureuil
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 1.10 inches of rain falls on Viry-Noureuil each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 34°F