Overview of POD DC
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city center, POD DC is in Washington's Chinatown neighborhood, an area with good shopping. International Spy Museum and National Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit CityCenterDC and Union Station Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Capital One Arena or Nationals Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Gallery Place Chinatown Station is 3 minutes by foot and 7th St. Convention Center Station is 9 minutes.
- Capital One Arena - 5 min walk
- International Spy Museum - 5 min walk
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Newseum - 11 min walk
- National Museum of Natural History - 15 min walk
- Gallery Place Chinatown Station - 3 min walk
- Washington Union Station - 17 min walk
- Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National) - 17 min drive
- Crimson Diner — 1 min walk
- Crimson View — 1 min walk
- Vapiano - 1 min walk
- Panera Bread - 1 min walk
- Tony Cheng's Seafood Restaurant - 1 min walk
About this property
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: USD 25.95 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We loved everything about this experience. Whisky bar was really nice. Parking a little far but the walk was fine and allowed you to see more scenery.