Get an overview of this hotelRenaissance-style hotel 2 blocks from White House
Ritzy downtown hotel
Located in one of the city's toniest business districts, The St. Regis, Washington, DC is two blocks north of Lafayette Square and the White House, and within a mile of the National Mall.
Complimentary WiFi is available in public areas.
The St. Regis, Washington, DC guestrooms provide city views, custom-designed furnishings, and hues of sienna and gold. High-end amenities include Bose radios, DVD players, and select rooms offer 15-inch LCD bathroom TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The St. Regis Washington, D.C.
The luxury accommodations of The St. Regis Washington, D.C. offer an exquisite respite. Guests will enjoy sophisticated Washington D.C. accommodations that blend classic elegance with modern amenities. Relax in opulent rooms and suites, complete with flawless furnishings and state-of-the art technology. Guests will also experience an elevated level with our bespoke St. Regis Butler Service.
Facilities include 7 meeting rooms in addition to the Astor Terrace as an outdoor venue.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2508
- Conference space size (meters) - 233
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Decanter - Features haute American cuisine from our highly skilled executive chef in a stunning space which celebrates the historic nature of the hotel while using modern finishes, furniture, and design to complement the classical architecture. The menu is inspired by our executive chef's European training in France with Michelin starred chefs combined with a truly American sensibility featuring classic steakhouse items.
St Regis Bar - Serving light fare, cocktails, and wine daily.
Room Service - Serving an à la carte menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some late night menu options are available.
Nearby Things to Do
Runners can jog around Lafayette Park two blocks south in front of the White House, or on the Mall, two blocks behind the president's residence.
The 18-hole golf course Hains Point is two miles away, perched on the banks of the Potomac River. The course has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 75.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25.00 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
- St. Regis Washington D.C. Hotel
- St. Regis D.C. Hotel
- St. Regis D.C.
- Washington Dc St Regis
- St Regis Washington Dc
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
- Regis Hotel Washington St. D.C.
- St. Regis Washington D.C.
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Washington, D.C. is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.