Top Hotels Near Waterfront Theatre in Vicksburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Waterfront Theatre
Top Hotels Close to Waterfront Theatre
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 18, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
Waterfront Theatre Hotel Guide
There’s nothing nicer than spending a day discovering the sights, and Waterfront Theatre is a terrific place to start.
It's situated in Vicksburg. If you're staying in the state capital, Jackson, you'll need to journey 40 miles to catch sight of it.
There's no need to go far to discover a room close to Waterfront Theatre. There are 19 within 2 miles. Consider the Hampton Inn Vicksburg, the Baer House Inn and the Courtyard Marriott Vicksburg. They are 0.7 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
If you are like most of the population, money-spending is bound to be an important consideration. There are a couple of economic accommodation options in the area that will certainly come as a relief. Two places are the Deluxe Inn Vicksburg Mississippi, 0.9 miles away, and the Super 8 Vicksburg, positioned just 0.6 miles away.
If you enjoy life's luxuries, you'll be happy to hear that there are a number of upscale hotels in the general area. Both the Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg and the Duff Green Mansion will provide you with a vacation you won't forget.
After heading to Waterfront Theatre have a tasty meal at Pizza Hut (2931 Clay Street, Vicksburg), just 0.1 miles away. Toney's Restaurant & Lounge (1903 Mission 66, Vicksburg) is merely 0.6 miles away. To end the night, you may want to pop in for a drink.
Other Places to Visit near Waterfront TheatreNot ready to leave just yet? It's okay, because there's lots more than just Waterfront Theatre to do in the region:
- Try to spot some native flora and fauna when you walk through Vicksburg National Military Park.
- Stroll around the various historical exhibits at Vicksburg Battlefield Museum and be enlightened by the stories and events that shaped this region.
- Pay a visit to Martha Vick House, a prominent historic residence in the local area.
- Are you looking for an activity on a rainy day? Arrange a visit to Old Warren County Court House Museum and stay dry inside among the engaging exhibits.
- Take a guided tour of Shlenker House, a prominent historic property that you can see from the inside.