Prepare for the perfect New England weekend away when you book this Massachusetts lakeside retreat in West Brookfield! Bring friends & family and relish in the charming country-style 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house boasting 2,500 square feet of well-appointed living space and a large viewing deck. Your group of 10 will have access to the dock slip for days on the water and outdoor fire pit for evenings under the stars. Urban action is just 1 hour away in the heart of Boston!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Basement: Sleeper Sofa
Experience lakeside living at this well-loved vacation rental house in West Brookfield. You’ll want to plan time to take one of the provided kayaks out for a spin found near the dock!
Enjoy the company of loved ones as you gather together on the porch for cocktails and conversation. The designated chef can wander into the kitchen to prepare snack tracks or full feasts.
Choose from the DVD library for an evening of cinema in the spacious living room. End your night on a sweet note when you roast marshmallows over your backyard fire pit under a star-studded sky.
With 4 bedrooms, it will be easy for everyone to agree on ideal sleeping arrangements. A queen sleeper sofa is also available in the basement to sleep 2.
-- THE LOCATION --
Just a little over an hour outside of Boston, this Wickaboag Lake vacation home is the perfect rural escape from the bustling city life. Swim in the lake right from the private dock!
Enjoy other outdoor activities such as hiking, biking and even cross country skiing around the area in the wintertime.
Head 10 minutes into town for local eats at George’s Pizza, Ye Olde Tavern, or Haymakers Grille. You’ll even be able to gather your own groceries when you’re in the mood for at-home meals.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- Massachusetts Certificate Number: C0219083230
- No smoking anywhere on the property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be 25 years or older to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- NOTE: The property requires stairs and may be difficult for guests with limited mobility
- NOTE: The property's dock requires the use of a large and steep staircase to access the water. Please be cautious when using these stairs
- Please note, the driveway to the property is quite steep and 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive may be necessary in the cold and wetter months to access the property
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in