Overview of Saint Tropez Boutique Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View
Junior Suite, Oceanfront
Junior Suite, Multiple Beds, Oceanfront
Executive Double Room
Deluxe King Room - Sea View
Superior Double Room, Balcony
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
2 Bedroom Apartment, Balcony
Run of House
About this area
Located in Willemstad, Saint Tropez Boutique Hotel is in the city center and on the waterfront. Curacao Sea Aquarium is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mambo Beach and Jan Thiel Beach. Parke Tropikal Zoo and Curaloe Aloe Vera Plantation are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Scuba diving, snorkeling and boat tours adventures can be found near the property.Visit our Willemstad travel guide
- Mikve Israel-Emanuel Synagogue - 5 min walk
- Fort Amsterdam - 7 min walk
- Handelskade - 8 min walk
- Queen Emma Bridge (The Swinging Old Lady) - 9 min walk
- Museum Kura Hulanda - 14 min walk
- Willemstad (CUR-Hato Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Saint Tropez Ocean Club — 1 min walk
- BlackJack - Sportsbar — 1 min walk
About this property
Saint Tropez Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 21 for adults, USD 6 and USD 21 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 40 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
At first i was concerned because it doesn’t have an elevator, and i had to climb to sets of stairs, but when i made it to my room i was so impressed with the size, beauty, cleanliness, and the magnificent view. The restaurant downstairs was great, and there are so many other restaurants in the same beautiful street. I loved my stay in this hotel.