- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Red Roof Inn & Suites Newark - University
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
2 Full Beds Suite Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
About this area
Located in Newark, Red Roof Inn & Suites Newark - University is in the business district. Historical Society of Cecil County and Amstel House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Elkton Indoor Tennis and Chisel Creek Golf Course. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bob Carpenter Center or Fred Rust Ice Arena.Visit our Newark travel guide
- Bob Carpenter Center - 14 min walk
- Fred Rust Ice Arena - 4 min drive
- Brookside Shopping Center - 7 min drive
- University of Delaware - 7 min drive
- Newark Shopping Center - 10 min drive
- Newark Station - 5 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 36 min drive
- McDonald's - 8 min walk
- Mad Macs - 10 min walk
- TJI Fridays - 16 min walk
- UDairy Creamery - 3 min drive
- Trabant University Center - 3 min drive
About this property
Red Roof Inn & Suites Newark - University
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows guests 18 or over to check in with valid military ID.
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room (up to 80 lbs)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Red Roof Inn Newark
- Red Roof Inn Newark University
- Red Roof Inn Newark University Hotel
- Red Roof Inn University Hotel
- Red Roof Inn University Hotel Newark
- Red Roof Inn University
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Newark - University Hotel
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Newark - University Newark
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Newark - University Hotel Newark
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property is run down an dated. Walls are dingy and carpet ripped and snagged. People leave their garbage outside their room door. Outside garbage cans overflowing with garbage. Very unattractive