Visitors can enjoy all that Wisla has to offer including the ski areas, breweries, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, live music, and museums. A top sight in the area is Ustron Ski Resort.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Wisla
- The closest major airport is in Zilina (ILZ), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 35.5 mi (57.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wisla
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Magic Realism Ochorowiczowka, Sports Trophy Gallery of Adam Malysz, and Amphitheater Stanislaw Hadyna. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Adam Malysza Ski Jumping Venue Wisla-Malinka and Nowa Ski Osada.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Wisla. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Dom Wczasowy Beskidy is located in central Wisla. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Wisla can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Vestina is located within 1.1 mi (1.7 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Wisla features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Apartamenty Szuflandia is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star apartment in Wisla features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
A popular place to see outside the city is Ustron Ski Resort, located 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Wisla
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Wisla each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F