Visitors to Wixom are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, opera houses, and bars. A top sight in the area is Gerald R. Ford Library.
- You'll find 356 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal), 22.8 mi (36.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wixom
Gerald R. Ford Library is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Suburban Collection Showplace and Paradise Park in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Wixom/Novi/Detroit, MI - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Wixom
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Wixom gets about 32.52 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°F