When you're ready to travel back through the decades, Wolfsthurn Castle is waiting.
Isarco Valley, where you can find it, is 100 miles from Vaduz, the national capital.
If you think you'd like to stay where it all goes down, there are roughly 9 hotels to choose from. The Hotel Aquila Nera - Schwarzer Adler and Argentum are some of the better options here.
You'll be certain to get a brilliant night's sleep at one of the deluxe hotels situated just a short commute away. Among the best properties are the Feuerstein and the Hotel Schneeberg Family Resort & SPA.
Let your hair down after your excursion to Wolfsthurn Castle with quick stop at a local bar. Bar Pizzeria Pankratius (Kirchdorf, 10, Mareta) is very popular. Here you can delight in a few cocktails and chat with fellow sightseers.
Other Places to Visit near Wolfsthurn Castle
Before you head off, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Wolfsthurn Castle:
- Stange Waterfalls is a popular place in the area. Check it out and stand near the beautiful misty torrents.
- Do you need to give your tired legs a rest? Take a ride on board Racines-Giovo Gondola, a relaxing and stress free way to admire the scenery.
- Revel in the amenities and the spectacular environment at Ratschings-Jaufen, a pleasant place to base yourself during your winter stay.
- Give your whole body some action at SKYTREK Adventure Park. Enjoy a game of frisbee with the children, work out on your lonesome, or simply relax and breathe in the fresh air.
- Monte Cavallo-Rosskopf Gondola provides travelers a simple and exciting way to get about and have a look at the area's scenery.