Visitors to Wuhan are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, zoo, and musical theater.
- There are 347 hotels and other accommodations in Wuhan
- The closest major airport is in Wuhan (WUH-Tianhe Intl.), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wuhan
The city's cultural venues include Hubei Provincial Museum and Wuhan Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Zhongshan Park, Huangpi Erlongtan Park, and Shuangfeng Park. University life is a highlight in the city and campuses to tour include Wuhan University and Wuhan University of Technology.
In Wuhan, you'll be able to select from 347 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wanda Reign Wuhan - This 5-star hotel features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley - Our customers like the helpful staff and room size at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Optics Valley features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Westin Wuhan Fuli Wuchang - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Wuhan
With so many choices for transportation, exploring all of Wuhan is a breeze. Make your way to Xunlimen Station to catch metro. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Wuhan Station.
Dressing for Wuhan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Wuhan gets about 45.00 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F