Picture yourself wandering through the lanes during your perfect holiday, noticing the beautiful environment or the monuments wherever you look. But Yaquina Bay Lighthouse is one draw you've been prepared for most of all. For as long as you can recall, you've wanted to escape there, and now is finally the day to tick it off.
Yaquina Bay Lighthouse Hotels
Hotels near Yaquina Bay Lighthouse
At Yaquina Bay Lighthouse you'll briefly glimpse what life was like in the days of yore.
It resides a mere 55 miles from Salem, the capital of the state, in a destination called Newport.
There are 22 accommodations within a radius of 2 miles of Yaquina Bay Lighthouse. The Inn at Nye Beach is only 1 mile away. Also, the Elizabeth Street Inn and the Nye Beach Condos At Pacific Crest are 0.7 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
On the hunt for somewhere to stay which won't overshoot your budget? There is no need to stress as there are lots of well-priced hotels in the area. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites NEWPORT and the Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Newport are two convenient options that are located 0.9 miles and 0.6 miles away.
There's numerous upmarket hotels in the immediate area. Two hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and design are the Econo Lodge and the Days Inn Newport OR, which sit only 0.5 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
0.4 miles from Yaquina Bay Lighthouse you will encounter Dutch Bros (822 Southwest Coast Highway, Newport). This coffee shop is usually packed with guests who need a caffeine pick-me-up. When you're truly famished, you don't need to hunt around for a spot to fill your stomach. Shilo Inn (536 Southwest Elizabeth Street, Newport) is merely 0.6 miles away.
Before your flight heads out, check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Yaquina Bay Lighthouse:
- Fishermen's Memorial Sanctuary is a respected structure that acts as a reminder of events that played a role in the area's past.
- Take a step back in time and learn about the story behind Yaquina Bay Bridge, which is considered one of the area's most historically important engineering feats.
- Get away from the hustle and bustle and de-stress in the soothing natural environment of Yaquina Bay State Park.
- Take a guided tour of Burrows House Museum, an important historic house that shouldn't be missed.
- Regardless of whether you are fond of beer or not, Rogue Ales Microbrewery is known to be a popular and stimulating spot to visit.
Our registry of Newport hotels has all the things you need, so you'll certainly find sites near Yaquina Bay Lighthouse you'll enjoy. With hundreds of guests in the last year, you won't be the only one searching. All the recommendations you could ever want we have right here. When the moment arrives to reserve your room, roam confidently: numerous visitors approve of their Newport hotel.
- The concierge services at accommodation near Yaquina Bay Lighthouse will be awesome which is appropriate for such a stunning landmark.
- "Tidy, neat, and eager to show you in" is how Newport hotel rooms operate.
- You're on the right site if you want suites that are satisfying in addition to tidy and fresh.
As you can see, it's clear why Newport rooms got greater numbers of visitors in the last year than 2015. You can stay right in the region thanks to our excellent list of hotels near Yaquina Bay Lighthouse.
Newport Interesting Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Newport when you've crossed Yaquina Bay Lighthouse off your timetable.
- Until recently, Newport excursions have been only for those in the know, but the number of stopovers has been taking off, meaning today is the day to make your move.
- You'll see Newport also knows many things about hospitality after you spend an afternoon on its a full itinerary of excursions.
- Find the perfect market to browse for mementos and dine on a tempting meal of its native ingredients.
Say goodbye to the same old scenes and meet some new group photos. Paying a visit to Newport is always a good plan, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Yaquina Bay Lighthouse from Expedia. Book today!