- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Sonesta Posadas del Inca - Sacred Valley - Yucay
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Triple Room
About this area
Located in Yucay, Sonesta Posadas del Inca - Sacred Valley - Yucay is near a train station. Plaza de Armas and Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hatun Luychu and Cerro Sutoc. Rafting offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.
- Cerro Potosino - 11 min walk
- Estadio de Urubamba - 3 min drive
- Nogalpampa Stadium - 3 min drive
- Iglesia de Urubamba - 4 min drive
- Plaza de Armas - 5 min drive
- Ollantaytambo Station - 25 min drive
- Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 90 min drive
- Inkafe — 1 min walk
About this property
Sonesta Posadas del Inca - Sacred Valley - Yucay
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 241.50 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: PEN 67 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
Our room was cold and space heater was broken. Hair dryer was old and only had cold air - requested a new one and 2nd one was the same as the first! Hated all of the construction noise that started at 7, even on the weekend 😤