Find Hotels in Yugawara
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Yugawara has to offer including the parks, museums, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 196 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hakone
- The closest major airport is in Oshima (OIM), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 47.6 mi (76.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yugawara
Cultural venues in the city include Yugawara Art Museum, Mamoru Shigemitsu Memorial Hall, and Kimura Art Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Shitodo Cave, Doi Castle Ruins, and Hoshigayama Park. The city's natural beauty is on display at Makuyama Park, Fudo Falls, and Manyo Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Yugawara. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tsubaki - With a stay at this 4-star ryokan, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- Yugawara Spa Ryokan Ashikari - Our customers like the helpful staff at this ryokan. With a stay at this 3.5-star ryokan, guests can enjoy access to free parking and spa services, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- Sansuirou Ryokan - This 5-star ryokan features a full-service spa, free valet parking, and a bar. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Getting Around Yugawara
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Yugawara Station. Yugawara might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Yugawara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yugawara is 45.47 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Yugawara?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Yugawara, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Yugawara?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Yugawara?
What's the best accommodation in Yoshihama?
What's the best place to stay for families in Yugawara?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Yugawara?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Yugawara Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Hoshigayama Park?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in Yugawara?
What's the best luxury hotel in Yugawara?
What are some hotels with pools in Yugawara?
Recent reviews of Yugawara hotels
More trip options
- Yugawara Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Yugawara Airports
- Hotels in Yugawara Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Yugawara Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Yugawara
- More Hotel Options in Yugawara
- More Popular Hotels in Hakone
- Other Hotels near Yugawara, Hakone
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends