- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Montana Zürich
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Comfort Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Gewerbeschule neighborhood, Hotel Montana Zürich is connected to a shopping center. Kunsthaus Zurich and Swiss National Museum are cultural highlights and Zoo Zurich is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Letzigrund Stadium or Hallenstadion. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Swiss National Museum - 7 min walk
- Lindenhof - 16 min walk
- ETH Zurich - 18 min walk
- Zurich Town Hall - 18 min walk
- Fraumuenster - 11 min drive
- Museum fuer Gestaltung Tram Stop - 2 min walk
- Zürich Hauptbahnhof - 8 min walk
- Zurich (ZRH) - 16 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Hotel Montana Zürich
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.5 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 19 for adults and CHF 19 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 30 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Comfortable, old hotel. Loved breakfast, and the rate was very reasonable through Expedia (compared to other similar listings). Location was super convenient to the train station and getting to the Old City of Zurich.