Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We travelled to Sydney for business and didn't want to deal with traffic noise or the frequent comings and goings of other guests. This was our first stay at the Boronia Lodge and it lived up to our expectations regarding these issues. Although the rooms are a little small the common areas such as ...
friendly staff, nice home cooked meal good parking but a bit noisy in the morning with only floor boards and children running up and down the stairs
Lovely staff, beautiful house and very handy location. A couple of minutes walk to the beach and 10 minutes to the super market. Great restaurants nearby settled in a safe beautiful neighbourhood.
Loved the location of Glenferrie Lodge, located close to the harbour with easy walking access to restaurants and the train. The hotel was charming, clean and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sydney hotel! Finding the best hotel during your New South Wales getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Sydney. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Sydney hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your holiday.
- New South Wales is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Sydney has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, New South Wales has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Sydney is a favorite among pet owners like you. Since last year, 148% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to discover it for yourself!?