Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelCentrally located, contemporary hotel
Popular property highlights
Almost at the geographic centre of Adelaide's central business district, this hotel is a short walk from restaurants, 700 metres from the Adelaide Convention Centre, and less than 500 metres from Rundle Street Mall.
Pool with portholes
A lap pool and spa bath have street views and portholes looking down onto the driveway. Two dining areas showcase modern Australian cuisine, and the hotel also has a conference room and small business centre.
The contemporary-style guestrooms have large picture windows with city views; sliding windows separate bedrooms and bathrooms. The large marble bathrooms have European fixtures and fittings.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Peppers Waymouth Hotel
Peppers Waymouth Hotel occupies 18 floors of a modern tower block. Its contemporary lap pool and spa bath provide street views, while portholes in the pool floor overlook the driveway. The fitness center provides a range of weights and cardiovascular exercise equipment, and there is a sauna.
This property offers 115 sq meters of conference space, along with 2 meeting rooms. Peppers Waymouth Hotel also has a small business center that provides a computer with high-speed Internet access. Business services may be arranged through reception.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 115
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1238
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 18
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillow menu
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Essay Kitchen - This restaurant uses a contemporary flair to showcase the best of South Australia's local produce, with waiters waiting on hand with wine recommendations. Open daily for buffet breakfast and dinner (except on Sundays).
Barketta - This lobby bar entices you with specialty cocktails, craft beers, and even a charcuterie board. Open daily from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Peppers Waymouth Hotel has a contemporary lap pool where windows provide street views and portholes in the pool floor overlook the driveway. There is an adjacent spa bath and sauna. The fitness centre provides a range of weights and cardiovascular exercise equipment.
Adelaide offers a good range of sport and recreation within the city boundaries – even a small indoor artificial ski hill known as Mt Thebarton. The 18-hole Adelaide Golf Course lies directly adjacent to the central business district, less than one km from the Saville City Suites. Ellis Park, suitable for walking and jogging, is just 500 metres away. The Adelaide Hills on the city fringes (about a 20-minute drive) offer further opportunities such as horseback riding, hiking, and mountain biking. Within an hour's drive, Victor Harbour offers sailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, water skiing, and whale watching.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.00 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Rendezvous Grand Adelaide
- Rendezvous Grand Hotel Adelaide
- Peppers Waymouth Hotel Adelaide
- Peppers Waymouth Hotel
- Hotel Rendezvous Allegra
- Peppers Waymouth
- Peppers Waymouth Adelaide
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.