See yourself walking through the city center during your upcoming holiday, gazing up at the beautiful nature or the buildings wherever you look. But there is one draw you've been looking forward to in particular: Air India Building. The day has finally arrived to mark it off your to-do list.
Best Places to Stay at Air India Building
Hotels near Air India Building
It is definitely worth your time to drop into Air India Building.
Mumbai, the city it's located in, is a place that most travelers enjoy visiting.
Find your ideal hotel just a short distance away. You'll find 44 within 2 miles of Air India Building. The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai, The Oberoi Mumbai and the InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai are just some you ought to think about. They're 0.9 miles, 0.2 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
There are a number of affordable accommodation options to be found nearby. The Hotel Marine Plaza (0.2 miles away) and the Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai (0.2 miles away) are popular spots to bare in mind.
If you'd like to have a stylish, comfortable refuge to head back to after a long day, the numerous nearby upmarket hotel options should be right up your alley. Be sure to look up the Fariyas Hotel, only 1 mile away, and the Gordon House Hotel, 0.8 miles away.
Tourists show up to The Verandah (Nariman Point, Mumbai) for a caffeine boost after visiting Air India Building. For a meal that's more nourishing, reserve a table at one of the nearby restaurants, The Dome (135, B Road, InterContinental Marine Drive, Church Gate, Mumbai).
You don't need to venture very far from Air India Building to find other things to see and do in this area:
- If you look around you will find a few compelling monuments, including Gandhi Monument.
- Research the schedule of events and enjoy a hit of culture at National Centre for the Performing Arts. It features numerous live performances for most tastes and interests.
- See the workings of power and purpose at play as you walk the halls and corridors of Maharashtra State Assembly, one of the nation's important government buildings.
- Mantralaya, a historic civic building, will intrigue anyone wanting to find out more about the area's past.
- Fans of the big and small screen will take pleasure in viewing a film or two at Eros Theater.
The close proximity of Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus to Air India Building makes rail a great way to travel to this attraction. It's just 1 mile away.
Our directory of rooms in Mumbai has everything you need, so you'll definitely have accommodation near Air India Building that you'll love. Start going Mumbai welcomed quite a few tourists last year. You can rest easy once booking time hits, too: newcomers of all types would suggest their Mumbai hotel to an associate. Need help deciding? All the insider information you could ever want we can provide right here.
- In search of spaces that are relaxing as well as presentable and fresh? You're in the correct place.
- The concierge service at accommodation around Air India Building will be great, as you might expect near such a lovely monument.
- Rooms in Mumbai hotels are always fresh and orderly.
Mumbai suites saw more visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. With Expedia's wide list of hotels near Air India Building, we see your prized place in your future.
There are still further activities to see and do in Mumbai when you've realized Air India Building.
- Get enlightened about local history, then head out on the town to conclude the day right.
- Mumbai also knows many things about individual care after you spend a day on its ample activities.
- Until recently, Mumbai tours have been a closed book, but soaring numbers of stays mean the moment to make your move is now.
You'll never regret planning a visit to Mumbai, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Air India Building. Wave goodbye to the same old views and greet more than a few astonishing new photo ops!