Find Hotels Near America on Wheels Museum, Allentown from $64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to America on Wheels Museum
Top Hotels Close to America on Wheels Museum
Reviewed on Aug 29, 2020
America on Wheels Museum Hotel Guide
Culture is a vital feature of any region, so educate yourself at America on Wheels Museum.
It is in Allentown. If you're visiting the state capital, Harrisburg, you'll have to travel 75 miles to experience it.
You don't have to worry about finding a room. There are 4 right in this area. The Holiday Inn Allentown Center City and Ramada Whitehall/Allentown are both possibilities and they are within 2 miles of America on Wheels Museum.
If you can't afford to fork out a fortune on your accommodation, you will be relieved to learn that there are several affordable hotels relatively close by. The Comfort Suites Allentown and the Howard Johnson Inn & Suites Allentown/Dorney are some recommended places you'll want to consider.
Travelers who love the more upscale accommodation options ought to consider staying at the Hotel Bethlehem, A Historic Hotel of America, which is 4 miles away.
Put your feet up and treat your taste buds at Hubcap Cafe, a well-known pit-stop a short walk from America on Wheels Museum. Another fantastic close-by establishment where you can dine on a heartier meal is Dunkin' Donuts. And lastly, order a few rounds of beer and chat with some of the locals while you kick up your heels at Dubai Cafe-Lounge.
Other Places to Visit near America on Wheels MuseumDuring your visit to the area, you'll realize there is so much more than just America on Wheels Museum to check out:
- Take a guided tour of Trout Hall, an important historic residence that shouldn't be missed.
- There are many events, stories and people that helped shape this region into what it is today. Stroll through the comprehensive displays at Lehigh County Heritage Center for a glimpse into this past.
- Enjoy an outing devoted to arts and culture at Allentown Art Museum, a well-known art museum here.
- Miller Symphony Hall is a great venue to take in a theatrical performance.
- Soldiers and Sailors Monument is is an excellent place to meet up with friends. You might even uncover some compelling facts about past events as you wait!