Visitors can enjoy all that Andacollo has to offer including its monuments. There are 340 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in La Serena (LSC-La Florida), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Andacollo
Notable city landmarks like Andocallo Basilica and Collowara Observatory might be worth a visit. You'll also find Monumento Natural Pichasa and Cerro Tololo Observatory in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Andacollo, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 340 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Diego de Almagro La Serena is located 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the heart of Andacollo. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in La Serena can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Enjoy Coquimbo is 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the center of Andacollo. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in La Serena can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Administradora Pacífico is 23.4 mi (37.6 km) from central Andacollo. This 3-star apartment in La Serena features 2 outdoor pools, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Andacollo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 61°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Andacollo gets about 4.61 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 46°F