- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Fish Market
- 12 min walk
- Brussels Gate
- 17 min walk
- 9 min drive
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Mechelen, Value Stay Residence Mechelen is in the city center and near a train station. Achter de Kazerne Stadium and De Nekker are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Mini-Europe and Planckendael Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at King Baudouin Stadium or RC Mechelen Stadium. Our guests appreciate the property's central location.
- Fish Market - 12 min walk
- Brussels Gate - 17 min walk
- Technopolis - 9 min drive
- Planckendael Zoo - 10 min drive
- Tomorrowland - 19 min drive
- Mechelen Nekkerspoel Station - 7 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 24 min drive
About this property
Value Stay Residence Mechelen
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - 10 AM</li></ul> <ul><li>Monday - Saturday: 4 PM - 8 PM</li></ul>This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property offers express check-in for guests arriving after 4 PM on Saturdays and after 3 PM on Sundays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The reception is closed on Sundays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 23.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.30 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 23.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Value Stay Residence Mechelen Apartment
- Value Stay Residence Apartment
- Value Stay Residence
- Value Stay City Residence Mechelen
- Value Stay Mechelen Mechelen
- Value Stay Residence Mechelen Mechelen
- Value Stay Residence Mechelen Apartment
- Value Stay Residence Mechelen Apartment Mechelen
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This place should not be listed as a hotel. Water leaking from the roof, no air conditioning or even fans. Fighting to get a refund as we never stayed after trying to spend a night in the 40 degree room. And tons of giant moths and bugs. Give me my money back please!