1st room had molded bedsheets, next room no better
Posted Mar 19, 2017
The rooms were so bad I could not stay there. The bedsheets were stained with black mold, same as the info sheets at the front desk.
Second room was not much better. Mold in the bathroom, broken electrical socket that looked burnt. 1/10 rating only because if you slept there you were not outside.
Police there nightly for various reasons.
I had to go pay for another hotel that was safe to sleep in.
There are many more pictures as bad as these so don't think this was it.
I believe if the national chain knew how bad this was it would remove their name but then it's their job to know.