Travelers to Bahadurgarh will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- There are 1614 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bahadurgarh
Rashtrapati Bhavan is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find National Law University and Hashtsal Minar.
As you start planning for your getaway to Bahadurgarh, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 1614 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Taj Palace, New Delhi is 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the center of Bahadurgarh. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in New Delhi can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Metropolitan Hotel and Spa New Delhi is located 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the heart of Bahadurgarh. This 5-star hotel in New Delhi features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
- Hyatt Regency Delhi is 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from central Bahadurgarh. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in New Delhi can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with a free stocked minibar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Getting Around Bahadurgarh
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at New Delhi Bahadur Garh Station. Bahadurgarh may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bahadurgarh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Bahadurgarh gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 101°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F