Visitors can enjoy all that Rohtak has to offer including the lakeside setting, zoo, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, parks, and sporting events.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Rohtak
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 38.1 mi (61.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rohtak
The picturesque setting of Mansarover Park and Tilyar Lake exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Rajiv Gandhi Sports Complex to your agenda.
As you plan your visit to Rohtak, it might be difficult to find an accommodation in the city center, but there are 64 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Maharaja is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Rohtak can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Platinum Plaza is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Rohtak can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Kalinga Grand is located within 1.5 mi (2.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Rohtak can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Rohtak
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 104°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Rohtak gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 101°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F