Visitors can enjoy all that Sonepat has to offer including the temples, theme park, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, university setting, and monuments.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Sonepat
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sonepat
Favorite places to visit in the city include Khwaja Khizar Tomb, Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology, and Jurasik Park Waterpark. You'll also find Just Chill Water Park and Splash Water Park in the area.
As you plan your trip to Sonepat, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 159 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Home In By Amrik Sukhdev is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from central Sonepat. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sonepat can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Park Blu Hotel is located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of Sonepat. This 3.5-star hotel in Murthal features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- TDI Club Retreat is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the center of Sonepat. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Sonepat can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Red Fort, located 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Chandni Chowk, which is 26 mi (41.8 km) away.
Dressing for Sonepat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 104°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September averages 96°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 93°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Sonepat gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and June with an average temperature of 101°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 45°F