Visitors can enjoy all that Murthal has to offer including its university setting. In Murthal, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Murthal
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology is worth a campus tour. You'll also find Jurasik Park Waterpark and Khwaja Khizar Tomb in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Murthal, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 12 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Park Blu Hotel is located in central Murthal. This 3.5-star hotel in Murthal features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Primrose Regency is located in the heart of Murthal. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Murthal can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free Internet.
- Hotel Home In By Amrik Sukhdev is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sonepat can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Murthal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 104°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Murthal each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 101°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F