Visitors to Faridabad are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples and lakeside setting. Humayun's Tomb, Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, and Red Fort are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1853 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Delhi
- The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Faridabad
The picturesque setting of Badkhal Lake and Surdas Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Crown Plaza and Nahar Singh Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Faridabad. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Faridabad - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Vivanta Surajkund, NCR - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Park Plaza Faridabad - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Humayun's Tomb, 13.4 mi/21.5 km from the heart of the city, and Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, which is 14.3 mi (23 km) away.
Getting Around Faridabad
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Faridabad Railway Station. Faridabad might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Faridabad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 105°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 99°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 94°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 30.71 inches of rain falls on Faridabad each year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 102°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 46°F