Those traveling to Jhajjar are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Jhajjar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 104°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Jhajjar is 1.14 inches
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 101°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F