Visitors to Pataudi are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 266 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pataudi
Places to visit in the larger region include Ashiana Village Center, Heritage Transport Museum, and Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary. Additionally, you'll find Kishanlal Public College and BMG Mall in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pataudi, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 17 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hyatt Regency Gurgaon is located 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the heart of Pataudi. This 5-star hotel in Gurugram features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Heritage Village Resort & Spa Manesar is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the center of Pataudi. This 4-star resort in Gurugram features a winery, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants.
- Park Inn, Gurgaon is 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from central Pataudi. This 4-star hotel in Gurugram features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
Dressing for Pataudi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 104°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 96°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 93°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Pataudi each year
- May and June are usually the hottest months averaging 101°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 45°F