Visitors to Bartlett are sure to enjoy the mountain views, ski areas, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and riverfront. Around the area, top sights include Cranmore Mountain Resort, Wildcat Mountain Ski Area, and Mount Washington State Park.
- There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in Bartlett
- The closest major airport is in Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bartlett
The mountain views and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Bear Notch Ski Touring and Snowshoe Center, Diana's Baths, and Cathedral Ledge Lookout. Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Bear Notch Ski Touring Center and Attitash Mountain Resort are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Story Land and White Horse Ledge.
In Bartlett, there are 70 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Attitash Motel - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- The Bartlett Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this B&B. This 2-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- The Seasons Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Cranmore Mountain Resort, 8.7 mi/14 km from the heart of the city, and Wildcat Mountain Ski Area, which is 13 mi/20.9 km away.
Dressing for Bartlett
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 4°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 38°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 7°F
- Bartlett gets about 48.74 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°F