Visiting Bass Lake
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bass Lake, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting. Relaxing and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its restaurants and forests. A top sight in the area is Mariposa Grove.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Bass Lake
- The closest major airport is in Mariposa, CA (RMY-Mariposa-Yosemite), 29.5 mi (47.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fresno, CA (FAT-Fresno Yosemite Intl.), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bass Lake
The lakeside and forests exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Bass lake Recreation Area and Sierra National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Mariposa Grove in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bass Lake. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- WorldMark Bass Lake - This 3.5-star condo features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- The Pines Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Bass Lake
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Bass Lake gets about 3.62 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F