Bemidji (and vicinity) Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Bemidji (and vicinity) with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 8 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Bemidji (and vicinity) hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Bemidji is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Bemidji. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Drake Motel. This motel offers guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Bemidji (and vicinity)
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -6°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bemidji (and vicinity) is 26.65 inches
Exploring Bemidji (and vicinity) with Your Pet
Known for its sports, Bemidji (and vicinity) has lots to offer visitors including its university life and hiking trails. See the local sights and visit Paul Bunyan Playhouse and Headwaters Science Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Paul Bunyan Park and Diamond Point Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Zone.