Visitors can enjoy all that Beresford has to offer including the local tours, cafés, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sioux Falls
- The closest major airport is in Sioux Falls, SD (FSD-Sioux Falls Regional), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beresford
Places to visit in the larger region include Newton Hills State Park and Spirit Mound. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Beresford - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
Dressing for Beresford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- About 26.34 inches of rain falls on Beresford each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F