Find Hotels in Yankton, SD
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 8, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Families enjoy visiting Yankton though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, sporting events, and riverfront. You'll find 22 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vermillion.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yankton
The city's natural beauty is on display at Westside Park, Riverside Park, and Lewis and Clark Recreation Area. Additionally, you might want to add Dakota Territorial Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Yankton. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Yankton - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Econo Lodge - Our customers like the quiet location and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Best Western Kelly Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Yankton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 10°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Yankton is 26.97 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°F